Rajasthan leads the installed capacity with over 16 GW base followed by Gujarat & Karnataka with 8.5 GW and 7.9 GW installed capacity respectively
Phillip to Rooftop Solar – Government Sid
• Launch of Rooftop Solar Programme phase II with CFA for residential sector and incentives in slabs for the DISCOMs for achievement of additional RTS Capacity
• Launch of National Portal where residential consumers from any part of the country can apply for installation of RTS and subsidy will be directly credited into their bank account under the Programme.
• Applicability of CFA for RTS plants under Virtual Net Metering for a group of residential consumers in rural areas.
• Development of online portals at DISCOM level and aggregation of demand relating to RTS projects.
• Preparation of model MoU, PPA and Capex Agreement for expeditious implementation of RTS projects in Government Sector.
• Facilitation of concessional loans from multilateral agencies such as the World Bank.
57 Solar Parks with an aggregate capacity of 39.25 GW is approved under “Development of Solar Parks & Ultra Mega Solar Projects” in India
21.68 GW/annum of installed Solar PV Module Manufacturing as per ALMM List
500408 Solar Pumps on standalone basis have been installed in India & 0.64 MTs CO2 emission reduction achieved through PM-KUSUM
For any customized market research, consulting & advisory needs drop a query at - email@example.com
BEST VISION IS INSIGHT
Complete the form to get in touch with our sales team to see our Visionboard platform in action. We'll show you how you can use eninrac to build a culture of action of consistently hunting down and eliminating poor market research expriences across your companies line of business